The EVF 2019 scientific programme didactic sessions will cover the areas of:
- Various Treatments of Varicose Veins
- Rationale for Ulcer Treatment
- Compression and its new Devices
- Lymphatic Disorders
- Problem of Deep Vein Thrombosis and the Post-thrombotic Syndrome
The programme comprised of different session types:
- Over 30 highly competitive and carefully selected Abstract Oral presentations
- E-poster presentations
- Meet the Experts session on the Thursday and Friday lunch-time. Join the distinguished panellists to discuss controversial issues
- EVF Invited Lecture: Friday 29 June at 12.30
- Didactic sessions
- Industry supported sessions
We are pleased to announce that the Conference is Compliant with the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice. See website for further details.
The 20th annual meeting of the European Venous Forum, Zurich, Switzerland, 27/06/2019-29/06/2019 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 16 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.