The European Venous Forum is committed to organising fully compliant meetings
- The EVF has applied to the EACCME for CME credits.
- The MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice regulates all aspects of the industry’s relationship with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and Healthcare Organisations (HCOs), such as financial support to medical education.
- The 22nd EVF Meeting (30 June – 2 July 2022) is PROVISIONALLY COMPLIANT.
- It is the exhibitors’ or sponsors’ responsibility to comply with all national and international laws and regulations relating to your industry and that you have approval for the specific exhibition or sponsorship items.
- The EVF is not liable in any way for sponsors or exhibitors not complying to legal, ethical and industry standards.
MedTech Compliance / EFPIA – e4ethics
- As from 1 January 2021 the Conference Vetting system and the e4ethics platform have come together. The two associations, MedTech Europe and EFPIA have a common and unique platform assessing medical conferences. Third-Party Organised Events can only be submitted via the Ethical MedTech website.
EFPIA – e4ethics
- The Exhibitor or Sponsor exhibiting or promoting pharmaceutical products is advised to consult the advice of the Healthcare Professionals (HCP) Code presented by the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) (EFPIA Code).