The meeting has been granted 16 CME European CME credits by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
- The MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice regulates all aspects of the industry’s relationship with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and Healthcare Organisations (HCOs), such as financial support to medical education.
- The 22nd EVF Meeting (30 June – 2 July 2022) number: EMT25982 is COMPLIANT.
- It is the exhibitors’ or sponsors’ responsibility to comply with all national and international laws and regulations relating to your industry and that you have approval for the specific exhibition or sponsorship items.
- The EVF is not liable in any way for sponsors or exhibitors not complying to legal, ethical and industry standards.
MedTech Compliance / EFPIA – e4ethics
- As from 1 January 2021 the Conference Vetting system and the e4ethics platform have come together. The two associations, MedTech Europe and EFPIA have a common and unique platform assessing medical conferences. Third-Party Organised Events can only be submitted via the Ethical MedTech website.
EFPIA – e4ethics
- The Exhibitor or Sponsor exhibiting or promoting pharmaceutical products is advised to consult the advice of the Healthcare Professionals (HCP) Code presented by the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) (EFPIA Code)
CME Italian Credits
The conference has been accredited on Womblab’ training platform TrainingECM for Italian participants. Their attendance at each session will be monitored by the system. At the end of the meeting, those who have followed 90% of the event will be able to download their Certificate of accreditation on the “mine courses” page of the platform. The certificate will show the number of credits they have obtained.
TBN: Italian participants have to attend at least 90% of the event in order to obtain CME credits.
TBN1: Italian participants who register on TrainingECM may choose to register for the virtual event or for the on site event; we inform you that according to the format you choose you will get different accreditation.
IMPORTANT: Italian participant who want Italian CME credits need to:
- register on the official platform of the event. Once you have register on the official platform you need to write and email to this address in order to ask for the registration on TrainingECM
- You will then be able to register on TrainingECM which is only for obtaining Italian CME credits