The European Venous Forum is committed to organising fully compliant meetings
- The conference has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for a maximum of 18 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). CME credits are awarded for attendance of the live presentations during the 3 days of the conference and for attendance of the recorded presentations viewed within three months of the event.
- Individual delegates access to meeting rooms will be monitored to provide a certificate of attendance with a number of CME credits (1 CME credit per 1 hour of attendance).
EFPIA – e4ethics
- The Exhibitor or Sponsor exhibiting or promoting pharmaceutical products is advised to consult the advice of the Healthcare Professionals (HCP) Code presented by the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) (EFPIA Code).
- The MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice regulates all aspects of the industry’s relationship with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and Healthcare Organisations (HCOs), such as financial support to medical education.
- The 21st VIRTUAL meeting of the EVF (24-26 June 2021) cannot be evaluated by MedTech Europe as virtual events are not subject to the Conference Vetting System.
- It is the exhibitors’ or sponsors’ responsibility to comply with all national and international laws and regulations relating to your industry and that you have approval for the specific exhibition or sponsorship items.
- The EVF is not liable in any way for sponsors or exhibitors not complying to legal, ethical and industry standards.
MedTech Compliance / EFPIA – e4ethics
- As from 1 January 2021 the Conference Vetting system and the e4ethics platform have come together. The two associations, MedTech Europe and EFPIA have a common and unique platform assessing medical conferences. Third-Party Organised Events can only be submitted via the Ethical MedTech website.
- Any Italian pharmaceutical company supporting or participating in a congress abroad, is subjected to an authorisation by AIFA (Italian Drug Agency), according to an Italian Government Decree (Decreto Legislativo 219/06 art. 124). The request of authorisation must be submitted within 60 day before the starting date of the event. In compliance with the given instructions please contact for the AIFA application documents.
- We have authorsied NET CONGRESS & EDUCATION S.r.l. to act as agents for the EVF 21st Virtual meeting.