- Abstracts Presented at the 18th EVF in Porto, Portugal 2017 – See here. The two links are:
- The website dedicated to the journal Phlebolymphology is now enriched with 2 new sections written by Michel Perrin
“RCT’s” section (Randomized Controlled Trials) gathers all the references (with links towards the abstracts) on randomized controlled studies related to the operative treatments of chronic venous disease (open surgery, chemical and thermal ablation, and their combination) and published since 1990.
“PREVAIT” section (PREsence of Varices After operatIve Treatment) is dealing with all the references (with links towards the abstracts) on studies related to recurrences of varicose veins after operative treatment.
The aim of this new service is to help vascular specialists (medical and surgical) to rapidly identify publications of importance for their current presentations or research.
- 19th EVF Meeting
28-30 June 2018, Royal Olympic Hotel, Athens, Greece
Under the Presidency of Athanasios Giannoukas
- 20th EVF Meeting
27-29 June 2019, Zurich University, Zurich, Switzerland
Under the Presidency of Dr. Dominik Heim
- Honorary Members
Honorary Membership has been awarded to:
Samuel Goldhaber (USA)
Antonio Braga (Portugal)
- Professor Armando Mansilha has been elected President for 2017-18
- Dr Dominik Heim has been elected President Elect for 2019
- Lifetime Award to Dr. Michel Perrin
At the recent annual meeting held in Paris, France, the EVF proudly awarded a Lifetime Award to Dr. Michel Perrin. In recognition of his meritorious contributions to the art and science of venous medicine, his leadership and his untiring dedication and pioneering efforts in the investigation, prevention and treatment of venous disease.