Membership is wide and open to anyone who has an interest in the field of venous disease, irrespective of medical discipline. Membership of the EVF may include medically qualified individuals and paramedical personnel such as ultrasonographers, nurses or scientists who have a professional qualification and have demonstrated a major interest in venous disease.
Membership fee is €55.00 per annum.
Click here to apply for membership of the EVF
You will need to include a short version of your CV (in English) showing your interest in phlebology.
Membership Benefits include:
- – Discounts on the registration fee at annual scientific meeting
- – Reduced registration fee at the annual meeting of the American Venous Forum
- – Access to the AVF’s exclusive clinical communication platform, AVF EXCHANGE
- – Reduced subscription fee for the following publications:
- – International Angiology – affiliated printed journal
- – Vascular Investigations and Therapy – official Open Access journal
- – Phlebology – an official journal
- – Name/details on membership website
Full: Full members shall be medically qualified individuals working or having a major interest in the field of venous disease including Phlebologists, Vascular and General Surgeons, Interventional Radiologists and Dermatologists.
Associate Members: Associate members shall be non-medically qualified individuals such as ultrasonographers, nurses and scientists of various disciplines working or having a major interest in venous disease.
Emeritus Members: Emeritus members shall be full or associate members retired from their profession.
International Members: International members shall be medically qualified or non-medically qualified individuals of various disciplines working or having a major interest in venous disease outside Europe.
Member voting rights:
Full Members – Have the right to be voting members of the General Assembly, the right to be elected as representatives of the EVF Board and member of the Board of Trustees.
Associate, Emeritus and International Members – Have the right to be non-voting members of the General Assembly and to attend all meetings, annual general assembly and extraordinary general assembly.