The EVF 2018 scientific programme is devoted to quality and aims to present important updates and re-evaluations of the latest technologies and techniques, diagnostic modalities, and data from clinical trials, all of which will be presented and discussed in a friendly environment promoting interactive discussion.
The programme is compiled of six different types of sessions:
- Over 30 highly competitive and carefully selected Abstract Oral Presentations and approximately 50
- E-poster Presentations
- Meet The Experts session on the Thursday and Friday lunch-time. Join the distinguished panellists to discuss controversial issues
- Key-note Lecture delivered by Professor Ramesh Tripathi from Australia entitled “”αεί ο Θεός γεωμετρεί” – A quest for God’s geometry in valve physiology and surgical repair”. Friday 29 June at 12.00
- Didactic Sessions. Programme will be available shortly
- Venous Workshop organised by the Balkan Venous Forum and the Hellenic Phlebological Society. This will take place on the afternoon of Saturday 30 June. This is free to all registered delegates of the meeting but as numbers are strictly limited it will be necessary to register to attend (see registration form).
- Industry Supported Sessions