Guidance for Oral Presenters
- Each presentation is 10 minutes followed by 10 minute discussion.
- All presentations are in English. There is no simultaneous translation.
- Presenting author must be registered for the congress at least 6 weeks before the meeting. Failure to register in time may mean removal of your paper from the programme. Click HERE to register.
- All presenters must submit a Conflict of Interest form to Anne Taft. Click HERE for a copy of the form.
- Presentations must be in power point format. Please send your presentation to Anne Taft at by Wednesday 13 June 2018. If you wish to make amendments on site, please ensure you visit the technical support team at least four (4) hours before the beginning of the session of your presentation. If your presentation is scheduled early in the morning, you are kindly requested to check your presentation the day before.
- Please click here and here for official templates for creating your presentation. Remember to include any Conflicts of Interest on the second (2nd) slide.